Friday, May 25, 2012

Lotto

While driving to Auburn last Saturday, I passed a Smart car on the freeway.

One can't help but notice a Smart car because of their wee size. This one was notable because the back end was covered with stickers. You know, the 'Where the heck is Wall Drug' type of bumper stickers.  And, a miniature Indian headdress was hanging from the rear view mirror.

You are probably wondering where I'm going with this.

Well, driving home from Auburn, nearly 5 hours later, I once again pass the same Smart car on the freeway with the same driver heading in my same direction toward Olympia!

I am not a mathematician and know nothing about probability theories and all that. But I wish did because what is the chance that 5 hours later, I should overtake the exact little car + driver for the second time?!

This strange synchronicity continued into the week....

All my plates were clean in the dishwasher, needing to be put away. As you can see by the picture, my plates consist of 2 each of 4 different colors. Without any thought on my part, look at the way the plates were stacked, colors matching.



 
  An art journal entry. (Those aren't nipples! Rather flowers on her bodice.)

1 comment: