Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A girl can never have too much tape

 

My newest friend, washi tape. It was love at first use - in my art, on envelopes and packages. It would likely adorn my body if it was socially acceptable.

 I LOVE ephemera of any kind. Here is a box prettied up with bits and scraps of beautiful what-not and sent to a friend.
 My affections are varied. Vintage wallpaper has also stolen my heart. Another box.

 This is a poor photo of a pillow made for mom for her birthday. 

 And, saving the best for last.... here is the office/computer room in our home before the makeover.

 Here is my new studio after Glynn installed wall shelving and I began the preliminary stage of organization.

If I had a picture of myself doing a happy dance, I'd post it here.

3 comments:

  1. ohhh, you're getting busy! I love your projects, and your room... well, that's inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. iLove this. Happy for you. My box made my day. I'll be your gallery....

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new craft room is to die for....... :) Kim

    ReplyDelete