Thursday, April 8, 2010

There must be a Hobby Lobby in heaven




A trip to Colorado Springs wouldn't be complete without a shopping spree to Hobby Lobby and Archivers. Hobby Lobby is like Joann Fabrics on crack. If you go to http://www.hobbylobby.com/stores/store_tour.cfm, you get a bird's eye view of what I'm talking about. Beware, intense salivation occurs & creative urges to begin crafting become overpowering! Co Springs sports 4 Hobby Lobby's! I wish they'd share & send one to Olympia.

Archivers is a wonderful scrapbooking store with papers, stickers, & accessories not found at Joann Fabrics or Michael's. Although I don't scrapbook, I call myself a paper artist. I LOVE PAPER!

Do note the small frame. It's hard to tell from the picture but it has 'baby' centered above the space for a picture and this frame is now sitting on my piano, awaiting a photo of my first grandbaby, Cooper (who is still incubating).

2 comments:

  1. drool drool - not fair - we need one of those too! Love the cupcake paper! I am happy that you got to get out and get some good loot. Paper stuff is the best kind of souvenirs! The baby frame is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO jealous.... I am in great need of a Hobby Lobby/Archiver's trip....! :)

    ReplyDelete