Monday, October 25, 2010

Half full


Something has happened to me. I haven't yet put my finger on what it is, exactly, nor the moment 'the change' happened.

I'm happy to report that the gnawing worry that seemed ever present in my psyche has disappeared.

Nothing in my external world has changed. The economy remains a challenge. I'm working more hours, etc. etc. Yet I'm able to view life as a glass half full rather than half empty.

Perhaps I have finally learned the art of acceptance, the quiet embracing of what is. As Donald Neale Walsch so aptly describes, 'it is a non-resistance; a gentle walking into the moment, knowing that it holds for us, always, what is best for us all ways.'

If one was to grade my spirit, the feedback would be calm and even the 'h' word - happy!

What a relief.

2 comments: