Saturday, October 23, 2010

Time to craft

A slow week at the office means plenty of time to work on paper craft projects!

Here is a 'Happy Birthday' creation for Aunt Jeanie. This is the front cover:

and these are the pages of the book. I used sleeves from coffee cups as the structure for the pages. (If you double click on the image, you can enlarge it to read the text.)

Last weekend, Nick asked for a blanket for Cooper and I discovered that although I have a small throw, the smallest blanket I have is twin sized. So, Grandma Sue will soon be working on a small flannel quilt for Cooper to use. I found this cute flannel fabric for that project.


Ever since the kids left home, Halloween has been a non-event in our household. Being as we are one of only 4 homes on a dark, dead end street, we haven't had a trick-or-treater for at least 10 years. (Plus, living in a gated compound keeps them away.) The downside is having no reason to decorate for the event.

So, I dressed up the one pumpkin I grew this year!


I'm certain Mr. Crow came from the dark, scary forest featured in the Wizard of Oz movie.....

1 comment:

  1. I love the flannel.... cooper will be cozy in no time at Gma Sue's!

    ReplyDelete