Thursday, March 3, 2011

I see dead people

This label caught my eye. Did you know that corn starch is a good source of calcium? Perhaps we should stir a tablespoon of corn starch into our coffee each morning to get our daily requirement of calcium....

Be forewarned - the following photos may be disturbing to some viewers!


WHO TAKES PICTURES OF DEAD PEOPLE?!

While sorting through boxes of personals taken from storage units that went through the foreclosure process, I found a dozen photos like the ones above. The actual photos don't give me the heebie-geebies as much as the idea that someone had a small collection of such photos. Ewwwww.

To refocus your brain on a pleasant image, look at this playhouse! Perhaps Glynn can remodel the hut in our backyard into a playhouse for Cooper and my nieces and nephews.

This playhouse might be more popular with the local 'greeners' who inhabit Evergreen State College in Olympia.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, a little disturbing...but I have seen those before - in old old photos. I don't think people do that anymore, do you? And I LOVED the little "hobbit house".

    ReplyDelete