Thursday, March 31, 2011

as time goes by

Butterfly art by daughter, Stephanie
I'm alarmed that it is already April.

Seems I spend the months of January and February wishing they would end - mainly because we are engulfed with gray gloom and unending drizzle.

Soon, it's March and then April ...

I purposefully vow to live for today, despite the wet cloud cover! Perhaps then tomorrow will take its time arriving.

Our days have been quiet. We had weekend guests; our nephew Brandon spent the last few days of his spring break with us. Niece, Sophie, arrived for an overnight stay. We fired up the fire pit and roasted marshmallows for smores. Yum!

Here are some pictures of random projects I've completed.

more 'She art'

cover for a collaborative art journal of few of us ladies are doing

a get-well card for my sick sister (she has recovered!)
a card for a friend

a page in my art journal

3 comments:

  1. Your art is beautiful! I am so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie made that butterfly art!?! THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! She is so decorating my house when I get one.

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete