Friday, February 18, 2011

Life is good

This morning, out of the ether, came an overwhelming urge to walk around my home touching while acknowledging many objects that hold great meaning to me.

I caressed books on shelves, an oil painting by a favorite aunt-in-law, teapots that belonged to my grandmothers, photographs, an antique buffet, a vintage sampler on the wall. As I touched these items, I consciously thanked and blessed the people involved in the experience surrounding each item. These items vibrate with an energy that make my fingers tingle - almost as if the energy still emanates from the experience of acquiring the item.

I feel such gratitude for deep and satisfying relationships that continue to touch me everyday and for full and varied experiences that keep me eager to face another day.

Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. That's nice! I had an idea once to take photos of my special objects for an album, complete with their "story" for a future generation, or for me to remind myself later. The project fizzled out, but now you've reminded me!

    ReplyDelete