Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2nd Saturdayz

Saturday found me at Magnuson Park in Seattle at 2nd Saturdayz. Junk dealers from around the region set up their booths in an old brick hangar on yes, the 2nd Saturday of each month. $5 gets you through the door but watch your pocketbook or it will be void of cash by the time you leave!
My purchase is an old tricycle painted white that I'll use somewhere in my yard with a basket of flowers hanging from the handlebars.

Magnuson Park is a mere 5 minutes from University Village. In the 'village' is Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn, Anthropologie (my fav) plus many more shops, many one of a kind (a rarity these days)... If nothing else, it's fun to stroll through the village and shed the hicksville mantle of Tumwater and bask in a more cosmopolitan air!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT FUN! Did you go looking for a tricicle or did it find you? What a great way to spend a day!

    ReplyDelete