Thursday, October 20, 2011

Step on the brakes!

Otis, checking out the damage.



There was a bit of excitement at Lincoln Creek Lumber right at closing time last night. A customer inadvertently hit the accelerator instead of the brake and nearly drove right into the store! Thankfully, no one was hurt and, amazingly, Glynn said after cleanup today, no merchandise was damaged. The gentleman who is responsible for the mess stopped by today wanting to help with cleanup. I'll bet he's glad he didn't let his auto insurance lapse!

My work week was a busy one so had no time to play in the back room. How dare work interfere with my crafting!

I've been eying an old piece of green burlap I've had in a drawer, not knowing what to do with it. One idea led to another and I put this little banner together last week and hung it up it today. It makes me happy!

1 comment:

  1. Now that's an embarassing accident! Love seeing your artwork!

    ReplyDelete