Saturday, October 1, 2011

Easing into fall....

We had a week of glorious weather before the mornings became nippy and that feeling of 'fall is in the air' hit us. As always, my sunflowers make me smile. Notice the variety.


Nick, Courtney and Cooper paid an overnight visit. After long last, Cooper walks and he is into EVERYTHING! I bought these pants for him, thinking they looked a bit small. It turns out they are a toddler version of skinny jeans! They fit perfectly and showcase his cute little butt.

We are keeping our fingers crossed that his little bowed legs will straighten now that he's walking. When pressure is applied to soft toddler bones, they reshape themselves, so say the experts.... who won't even give a consultation on bowed legs until a child is at least 2 years old!


Courtney and I headed south to Adna, Rochester and Littlerock to go junking this morning. We saw plenty of treasures/possibilities but I used restraint. My house is full. I feel the urge to redecorate some spaces so I'll be on the prowl soon enough.... Here is a fun shed in Rochester filled with delightful (my word) junk (Glynn's word).

Look at this cool dude. The artist has an incredible eye for first visualizing then creating sculptures of people and animals out of old metal tools and implements.

My art journal page for the week...

1 comment:

  1. What Fun! ..and, I would like to COPY your art journal page!

    ReplyDelete