Saturday, January 14, 2012

Awkward pet photos

One picture led to another as I stumbled across a book on Amazon.com titled, "Awkward Pet Photos". I'll be the first to admit that I love my dog and enjoy taking photos of him, now and then. However, if ever you see a picture of Otis and I taken in a professional setting, you may begin the procedure to have me admitted to a home for the insane.

Edward Cullen's cousin, Jewel.


Apparently, in time one's pet begins looking like its owner.

'GET ME OUT OF HERE': subliminal message from this dog to anyone who cares.

Really?


Oh my....

I'm not sure what is more awkward - the cat or the clothes that scream 1980!

At least Joe is decently attired....

"Behold! Unto you a dog is born."

Luckily my dog, Otis, would do the above if I attempted to drag him into a photo studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment