Monday, August 23, 2010

For the love of books




How lucky am I to have a new friend who just happens to work at Barnes & Noble?! This is the second sack of books she has passed on to me (which I, in turn, will pass on to others).

I'm a bit alarmed at the touch of fall in the air. Spider webs are appearing, heavy with dew in the early morning hours. The sun casts a softer light upon its subjects then it did a month ago and it shines from a different angle.


The weather change is perfectly normal for this time of year. I'm a bit mixed up because I'm still waiting for summer to begin.


From this point on, I vow to stop yearning for summer and enjoy what will soon be autumn - a season I love!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky! I see the book I just finished (forgotten garden). I don't recognize any of the others - are they highly recommended?

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um. I Love the pass it on thangy. :) Great looking stack to wade through!

    ReplyDelete