Thursday, November 4, 2010

In a different life....





While driving to the bank this morning, I found myself behind this cute, little Nissan Cube. The back view of this wee car reminds me of a single-shouldered gown or a teeny bopper with a side ponytail!

Do you ever wonder what type of car you would drive if the exterior crust of your life looked different? Perhaps if I were single, had no need for extensive cargo space, had no dog to haul around, had no kids and their dependents to consider, I'd purchase a 'cute' vehicle.

I'm also liking Nissan's Juke. How cute is this?

For now, I'm driving a sensible and serviceable Subaru Forrester.

Glynn calls it my 'commie' car because apparently it is the vehicle of choice for tree huggers (environmentalists).

Guess I blow that theory...

2 comments:

  1. I have been admiring the cubes for awhile...I think they are cute. Of course, I still want my lime green bug though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cube looks like a box on wheels...

    ReplyDelete