Monday, November 8, 2010

In a perfect world....


Some people want ocean front property, a windfall lottery prize or skinny thighs.

I want an organized craft room.

When I enter my space to do some crafting, I feel as though I do more search and rescue than actual creating.

I salivated when I found this photo of one woman's craft room. (www.kevinandamanda.com) Organized perfection resides inside each drawer, too. Special storage containers for ribbon, letters, embellishments, etc.

This is pure organized crafter's paradise!

Sigh......

2 comments:

  1. Even if I had that very room - it wouldn't look like that for more then 3 days! It would look more like a junk drawer turned upside down! hmmm that reminds me I need to try to straighten up my room!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, matching your timely post, I started in on my creative space. It is good in the cupboards and drawers. Not so much on the outside. I'm painting the ping pong table red. I'm so excited, but know it won't stay that way. People who create make messes. People who don't create, don't. :)

    ReplyDelete