Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Move over, Josh!

Most of my close acquaintances know that I'm a passionate Grobanite. In fact both my daughter and I plotted ways in which she would meet Josh, he fall passionately in love with her (and vice versa) and they would marry.

I'm happy to report that Stephanie is happily married to Matt who can not only croon very nicely but play the guitar as well.

But back to the reason for this post: Mark Vincent, a 15 year old from Australia, winner of 'Australia's Got Talent'. How can a voice that touches my soul come from the vocal cords of a mere teenager?!



While Josh continues to be safely perched on his lofty throne in my fantasies, Mark gets an enthusiastic 'encore' from me.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know! I am a closet Josh Grobin fan as well! I have him hidden away inside my "zune" -- all mine -- whenever I want him! ha ha

    ReplyDelete