Monday, January 17, 2011

Soul Restoration


Some of you may know about my excitement at beginning an online e-course called Soul Restoration. http://bravegirlsclub.com/onlineclasses.html

The gals at SR call it 'soul crafting' and the projects we do 'help women get unstuck, back on track and restored to their best self'.

What excites me about Soul Restoration is being guided through the process of expressing my heart in an artistic way. Each week we begin a new project complete with instruction videos, beautiful downloads and plenty of encouragement.

The above picture is the title page of my project book. Here are a couple of pages in the book.

The class lasts 6 weeks with each lesson being online for 2 weeks so one can learn at one's own pace.

I'm jazzed, dear friends!

The next Soul Restoration will be available in April. I'd highly recommend it!

3 comments: